Registration for admission into the school starts in the month of January and admission in the month of April. Admission close on 31st July of each year.
The management reserves for itself the right of admission.
The ideal age for admission into PN is 3 years.
Admission is open to boys and girls on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
False declaration of student’s age is a disqualifying factor and subsequent discovery by the school authorities is sufficient ground for dismissal of the student.
Offering Capitation fees or Donation of any kind or pressurizing the administration through recommendations will automatically debar the candidate from admission.
A child seeking admission into Ruchika should furnish a transfer certificate of the previously attended school only after passing the last test of a particular class. For students coming from outside of the State of Odisha the Transfer Certificate should be countersigned by the District Education Officer or the CISCE (For ICSE schools only).
Those seeking admission should submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Completed admission Form
- Adhar Card of the Student along with the Parents
- Transfer Certificate
- When it is desired to withdraw a child during the course of the academic session, two months prior notice in writing has to be given. However the fees for the entire term will be have to be paid.
- The security deposit paid at the time of admission may be claimed by the parents on withdrawal/transfer of the child from school. Parents stand to forfeit the amount if they do not claim the amount within a month of withdrawal of the child from school.
- A school-leaving certificate will be issued only after the school dues are paid. the latest copy of the paid fee receipt should be attached with the withdrawal form.
- Such notice should be given directly to the school by the Parent and not sent through the students.
- Pupils who fail in a class for two consecutive years will not be permitted to continue studies in the school.
Each student has to deposit with the school a refundable caution money. Any damage to school furniture, school equipment, loss of Library Books, delay in remittance of fees, premature withdrawal of the student without notice and outstanding dues if any is adjusted against this amount.
The caution money is refunded only if one month’s written notice is given prior to the withdrawal of the student from the school and there are no outstanding dues to the school.
In transfer cases, application for transfer certificate must be filled up along with a copy of the transfer order and submitted to the office with Rs. 200.00 in cash by the parents, stating the reason. There will be a gap of a minimum of 7 days between the receipt of the application and the issue of the Transfer Certificate. Transfer Certificate once issued and received by the student/parent/guardian, cannot be reissued by the school office. Should these be lost, only a duplicate can be obtained from the school on the following conditions:
- A written application signed by the Parent or Guardian stating the reason (theft or loss)
- Scrutiny fee of Rs. 50.00 must be paid in cash with the application,
- A copy of an FIR against loss or theft from the Police Station, and
- An affidavit from the court stating that you have lost the original TC,
- There will be a gap of three days between the date of application and the issue of the duplicate.
No certificate (original or duplicate) will be issued without the clearance of fees due, books of the library etc. Transfer certificates of the children who are going out of the state have to be counter signed by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, Kolkata. Therefore, sufficient time of at least a month must be given to the school for the preparation of the Transfer Certificate. For the parents who are going out of state the fees for Transfer Certificate is Rs. 300/-.
Transfer certificates have to be collected by the parent or the designated person through a letter of authority by the parent.
Transfer certificates must be collected within one month of issue of the Transfer Certificate. If the Transfer Certificate is not collected within one month of the date of issue the parent will pay a sum equal to one quarter’s fees plus the Annual Fees. As long as the child has not taken a TC from the school he/she is considered to be on the rolls of the school. If a child leaves the school without the Transfer Certificate the parent will pay Rs. 5000/- for each year of lapse.